Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mind Map - Input and Output in .NET

I love it when I get assigned to do something cool and meaningful. Here is the Mind Map I had to chart for Telerik Academy's "Teamwork and Knowledge Sharing" course, on the topic of "Input and Output in .NET" (click on the images to see them full-sized).

Overview, with images

Detailed, without images
Doing them was fun! I'm so glad I got introduced to this concept and had motivation to practice it. Not only is mind mapping a fun exercise, and great for getting a sense of the structure of a topic, it seems like a really good way to document API.

I have so many ideas for maps right now, perhaps I'll start with Ruby's standard library so I won't have to open the documentation so often.

PS: Apparently, Blogspot has decided there is a worldwide shortage of pixels and downscaled the detailed mind map. Here it is in its original HD glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment